Book Title: The Big Book of Team-Motivating Games: Spirit-Building, Problem-Solving and Communication Games for Every Group (Big Book Series)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Mary Scannell
- The Big Book of Team Building Games: Trust-Building Activities, Team Spirit Exercises, and Other Fun Things to Do
- The Big Book of Humorous Training Games (Big Book of Business Games Series)
- The Big Book of Leadership Games: Quick, Fun Activities to Improve Communication, Increase Productivity, and Bring Out the Best in Employees
- Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
- The Big Book of Icebreakers: Quick, Fun Activities for Energizing Meetings and Workshops
- The Big Book of Customer Service Training Games (Big Book Series)
- The Big Book of Conflict Resolution Games: Quick, Effective Activities to Improve Communication, Trust and Collaboration (Big Book Series)
- More Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 New Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
- The Big Book of Team Coaching Games: Quick, Effective Activities to Energize, Motivate, and Guide Your Team to Success (Big Book of Business Games Series)
- Over 600 Icebreakers & Games: Hundreds of ice breaker questions, team building games and warm-up activities for your small group or team
Teamwork can be fun!
Games that improve team cooperation, communication, and spirit
Did you know that games can:
- Raise sagging morale
- Liven up boring staff meetings
- Increase interaction among staff members
- Promote a culture of harmony and cooperation
- Create an atmosphere of fun for your team
Keeping your team motivated and challenged, especially during tough economic times, can be difficult. But this collection of high-energy, play-anywhere games, from bestselling authors and trainers Ed and Mary Scannell, provides you with all the fun, inspiring material you need to build team spirit, communication, and trust among coworkers-day in and day out.
Games Can Be Played In or Out of the Office Requiring few or no props, The Big Book of Team-Motivating Games is the latest installment in the successful Big Book series, which has been changing the way teams think for decades-providing hours of fun that fight boredom and burnout, boost performance, soothe tensions, and create a sense of community and trust.