Book Title: IB Mathematical Studies Standard Level Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Peter Blythe
The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivalled guidance and support straight from the IB. This course book is completely comprehensive with over 600 pages and a free eBook, and was written with the IB so you can trust in an authoritative syllabus match. Fully addresses the new focus on the GDC.
· Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
· Free eBook - a complete interactive eBook is included free, for the most flexible learning
· Complete worked solutions - full set of worked solutions included online, in addition to interactive worked solutions on CD, which take learners through problems step-by-step
· The most practice - more practice than any other resource, with over 600 pages and an eBook
· Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use, with support for the most up-to-date calculators
· Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
· Mathematics Project - supported by a full chapter, to ensure strong results
· Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more.
· Fully captures the IB philosophy - developed with the IB to build balanced, critical and reflective learnersAbout the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.