Book Title: What's the Big Secret?: Talking about Sex with Girls and Boys
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Author: Laurie Krasny Brown
Simple, straightforward, and age-appropriate answers to kids' most common questions about sex, the human body, reproduction, and development.
- It's So Amazing!: A Book about Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies, and Families (The Family Library)
- Amazing You!: Getting Smart About Your Private Parts
- It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library)
- It's Perfectly Normal: Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex, and Sexual Health (The Family Library)
- Let's Talk About S-E-X: A Guide for Kids 9 to 12 and Their Parents
- Where Did I Come From?
- The Boy's Body Book: Fourth Edition
- I Said No! A Kid-to-kid Guide to Keeping Private Parts Private
- Who Has What?: All About Girls' Bodies and Boys' Bodies (Let's Talk about You and Me)
- What Makes a Baby
Are boys and girls different on the inside? How do you tell girls and boys apart? Do girls and boys have the same feelings? Is sex a dirty word? Where do babies come from? What does being pregnant mean? How do you get a belly button? Tell me about when I was a baby...With characteristic sensitivity and humor, the talented team who created Dinosaurs Divorce
and When Dinosaurs Die
presents helpful basic information, including answers to tough questions for preschoolers, early elementary students, and their teachers and caregivers.