Book Title: Period Repair Manual: Natural Treatment for Better Hormones and Better Periods
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Lara Briden ND
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS: A Proven Program to Reset Your Hormones, Repair Your Metabolism, and Restore Your Fertility
- WomanCode: Perfect Your Cycle, Amplify Your Fertility, Supercharge Your Sex Drive, and Become a Power Source
- Sweetening the Pill: or How We Got Hooked on Hormonal Birth Control
- Period Repair Manual: Natural Treatment for Better Hormones and Better Periods
- Kan Herbs - Traditionals- Peony and Licorice Formula 120 tabs
- Herbal Hormone Handbook for Women: 41 Natural Remedies to Reset Hormones, Reduce Anxiety, Combat Fatigue and Control Weight (Herbs for Hormonal Balance, Weight Loss, Stress, Natural Healing)
- Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook
- No Period. Now What?: A Guide to Regaining Your Cycles and Improving Your Fertility
- Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
This is the OLD edition. Please check out the new, updated 2017 Period Repair Manual with a pink cover. What's happening with your period?
Does it come every month? Does it come at all? Is it heavy or painful or difficult in some way? Maybe you've just come off the pill, or are thinking about coming off the pill.
No matter your age or your situation, it's time to get to know your period. There is no better time to do so. Period Repair Manual
is your guide to healthier periods using natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and bioidentical hormones. It is a practical, user-friendly manual suitable for women of every age. Topics include: How to Come Off the Pill
, What Your Period Should Be Like
, What Can Go Wrong
, and How to Talk to Your Doctor
The second half of the book is a comprehensive treatment guide including General Maintenance, and treatment protocols for specific period problems such as PCOS, PMS, heavy periods, endometriosis, and more.
Written by a naturopathic doctor with more than 20 years experience, this book is a compilation of everything that works
for hormonal health.