Book Title: Great Group Games: 175 Boredom-Busting, Zero-Prep Team Builders for All Ages
Publisher: Search Institute Press
Author: Susan Ragsdale
- Team Challenges: 170+ Group Activities to Build Cooperation, Communication, and Creativity
- Activities That Teach
- Great Games! 175 Games & Activities for Families, Groups, & Children!
- More Activities That Teach
- Great Group Games for Kids: 150 Meaningful Activities for Any Setting
- Teambuilding with Teens: Activities for Leadership, Decision Making, and Group Success
- The 175 Best Camp Games: A Handbook for Leaders
- 104 Activities That Build: Self-Esteem, Teamwork, Communication, Anger Management, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills
- The Big Book of Team-Motivating Games: Spirit-Building, Problem-Solving and Communication Games for Every Group (Big Book Series)
- The Big Book of Team Building Games: Trust-Building Activities, Team Spirit Exercises, and Other Fun Things to Do
Whether it’s the kick-off of an event, a 20-minute gap between functions, or an all-day or multiday retreat, this sourcebook suggests a wide array of solutions for keeping young people upbeat, engaged, and unified. Offering icebreakers, straight-up” games, and reflection activities, the book provides instructions for staging meaningful, fun interactions that encourage participants to think. Games are organized in sections identifying various stages of group-building, ranging from establishing foundational relationships and building upon them to transitions and celebrations. Among the games included are: Change Overturn a tarp completely over while always remaining on the tarp; Common GroundWhich team has the most in common?; and You’re a Starteam members guess whose celebrity name is on their backs. Details on timing and supplies are also featured for each activity.